Company Name - For Rangers UK Ltd
Company Number - 11841606
Trading name - For Rangers Travel and Adventure/ For Rangers Travel/ For Rangers Adventures
"We/us" Means For Rangers UK Ltd
"The Event" Means any holiday, accommodation, activity or function organised or advertised by us.
"You" Means the person who has signed the booking form and includes all the people on whose behalf you have signed.
"Supplier" Means the company or person that is holding or providing the event or any part of it.
"Price" Means the total cost of the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the contract between you and us to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions save for those implied by law, and no variation to these terms and conditions shall be valid unless in writing and signed by you and the company director.
2. Formation of Contract
No contract shall arise between you and us until we have received the deposit payable and we have sent to you written confirmation (This can be in the form of an email) of our acceptance of your booking.
3. Lead Name
The lead name on any booking with us accepts the full responsibility of collecting the full balance payable for the booking and indemnifies “For Rangers UK Ltd” against any loss from any individual failing to pay within your group. The lead name of the group is also responsible for ensuring that all group members are aware they are bound by our terms and conditions. The lead name is also responsible for providing completed and accurate traveller information forms on behalf of all persons on the booking. It is understood that those booking via email or telephone agree to, and accept our terms and conditions.
4. Payment & Deposits
Deposits are payable at the time of booking and the balance of payments are split into the following phases:
An agreed non-refundable deposit of 20% s payable at the time of booking.
The final balance is to be paid no less than 60 days before the date upon which your event is due to start. Failure to pay by this date will result in a £10.00 per person late payment charge.
If you do not make your deposit payments by the due dates given then you shall be deemed to have cancelled the event.
Deposits are used by us to enter into the contractual arrangements on your behalf and are non refundable. Payments can be made with a valid Credit Card or Debit Card or online bank transfers to For Rangers UK Ltd, where upon receipt we will endeavour to place the booking for you at the same price, although this cannot be guaranteed. We will, however, notify you should there be an increase in price.
Deposits may be transferred to another event providing that trip is booked under the same lead passenger name and outside of 60 days prior to departure. Any non-refundable charges from our suppliers from the original event will be deducted and the difference must be paid to complete the 20% deposit for the new event.
5. Cancellation by Us
We may cancel the event or any part of it:
for safety reasons, if we or our supplier(s) regard adverse weather conditions or other safety concerns as unacceptable and which cannot reasonably be overcome; If we reasonably believe that you may cause harm or damage to our reputation or to the reputation of our suppliers or to property belonging to our suppliers; If a supplier or suppliers are unable to host the event for any reason; If changes you wish to make to the booking mean it is uneconomical or impractical to hold the event. If we cancel the whole of the event we shall use our best endeavours to rearrange the event on a mutually convenient date, or provide a refund to you of the cost to us of the event. Save as above we shall be under no further liability to you for cancellation of the event or any part of it.
6. Cancellation by You
You may cancel your booking at any time however the initial deposit is non-refundable. After 14 Days you may cancel your booking however all deposits and (if applicable) any additional payments made to date on the booking are non-refundable. All cancellations must be made in writing from the lead name on the booking. Cancellations are effective on the day they are received by the Company. Recorded delivery is strongly recommended. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, the following cancellation charges will be payable, depending upon the number of days prior to departure the Company receives your notice of cancellation.
Written advice of cancellation received:
61 days or more
Loss of deposit (20%)
46-60 days prior
50% of total event cost
30-45 days prior
75% of total event cost
0-29 days prior
100% of total event cost
Cancellation charge(s) will be deducted the from any monies you have already paid to us.
Important note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements in addition to the charge above. Please ensure you have suitable travel insurance as per Section 10.
7. Failure to Provide an Event
If, due to reasons beyond our control, an event is unable to take place due to (but without limitation); closure of premises, the ceases of trading, a change in supplier management, weather restrictions, we will provide you and your group with an alternative event and if this does not prove possible, a refund to you of the cost to us of the event.
8. Alterations + Surcharges Applied By Us
If due to circumstances beyond our control it becomes necessary to substitute an alternative supplier, or make any other alterations to the event (including accommodation) we shall inform you of the changes as soon as possible. You must pay any additional cost due to such changes. If the changes are, in the view of “For Rangers UK Ltd” so substantial as to materially alter the event and you are unwilling to accept them then you may cancel the event and we will give a refund of the cost of the event to us. Surcharges may be applicable where an event requires a minimum number of participants to proceed, and the group does not meet this minimum number. This could lead to the cancellation of the event of which we are not held responsible and alternatives may be offered of an equal or greater value. If this value is greater, then you must pay us the difference in price. If the final number of a group is an odd number, then a single supplement surcharge will apply if the booking or an event (including accommodation) which is number dependent.
9. Alterations made by You
We shall try to accommodate any reasonable changes you wish to make to the event. Alterations and amendment requests should be made with us and not end suppliers and should be made in writing to us by the lead name. These changes shall not be deemed accepted until we have confirmed in writing to you. If you wish to increase or decrease the number of persons participating in the event you may do this up to 60 days prior to the date upon which your event is due to start. Amendments after that date will incur our administration charge of £10.00 per person. Changes such as arrival/departure dates and destination changes will also be subject to our administration charges. We cannot guarantee that the change to the price will be pro-rata, but will depend upon the arrangements we are able to make with our suppliers. Subject to our written agreement you may transfer your booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions applicable to the event.
10. Your Obligations
a) You shall at all times behave in a safe, responsible and courteous manner; comply with all instructions; regulations and codes of practice issued by us or our suppliers; ensure that you comply with all age restrictions imposed by our suppliers; ensure that you comply with all arrival times, and dress appropriately for the event. If you breach these obligations we may cancel or curtail the event or any part of it and in those circumstances you shall not be entitled to any refund.
b) You shall take out insurance suitable for your needs (including cancellation and delayed travel by land, sea, or air) before the event.
c) Should any the UK government advise against travel to a specific destination we will act upon this advice accordingly. Should a traveller still wish to travel to an event in that destination they assume responsibility for loss, personal injury, death, or property damage from any event
d) It is your responsibility to check all confirmation documents correctly outline all services as agreed upon as part of the contract between you and us.
e) All passenger information must be provided accurately. We do not accept liability for any charges incurred as a result of misinformation provided to us by you.
f) Checking-in and boarding your flights is your responsibility. Check-in can be completed online prior to departure. No refunds will be given in the event of missed flights as a result of late check-ins or lost/ destroyed/ mislaid documents.
g) It is your responsibility to file a police report for any lost or stolen items during your event in order to help with your insurance claims.
h) The cost of any damage to any accommodation or facility provided by our suppliers by you or your party during your event is payable by you. Failure to make payment of these charges will make you liable to reimburse us for any monies paid and that you authorise For Rangers UK Ltd to automatically debit your debit or credit card to the value instructed by our supplier(s).
i) For Rangers UK Ltd do not accept responsibility or liability for restrictions imposed by any services and facilities based upon race, gender or sexual preference. Upon booking with us, you accept that it is your responsibility to thoroughly research your intended destination to confirm that it meets your personal requirements.
11. Our Obligations
a) We will apply all reasonable checks to ensure that all services provided and outlined on the written confirmation of your event maintain the appropriate standards. For Rangers UK Ltd accepts liability for any losses as a result of a fault on our part or on the part of our suppliers. We limit our liability in respect of these claims to a maximum of twice the event cost. We also accept liability if any member the booking made with us suffers personal injury or death as a direct result of these event arrangements differing notably from how they are described and/ or operating at a reasonable standard. However, these acceptances of liability do not apply if there has been no fault on the part of For Rangers UK Ltd or our suppliers, and the loss, personal injury or death suffered is a result of your own acts or omissions or those of a third party not contracted with For Rangers UK Ltd as part of your event, or to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances or force majeure.
b) Our liability to compensate you and the amount of compensation given is subject in the case of damage (other than death, illness or personal injury) restricted to a reasonable amount having regard to such factors as, inter alia, the cost of the event and the extent to which the experiences as outlined in the event confirmation were altered and/or enjoyment of them affected. Second, if any failure in your event arrangements relates to, or if you or any member in your party is killed, injured or becomes ill during or as a result of, carriage by aircraft, train or coach forming part of the event arrangements booked with us before your departure from the UK, our liability to pay compensation and/or the amount of compensation payable limited in accordance with the liability of the carrier under any international convention which governs such services. International Conventions which may apply include: in respect of travel by air, the Montreal Convention 1999, any of the Montreal Additional Protocol of 1975, the Warsaw Convention 1929 (including as amended by The Hague Protocol of 1955).
c) The booking conditions of our suppliers (such as accommodation or transport providers) have their own booking conditions that are binding between you and the supplier. We are happy to provide copies of such conditions upon request. Decisions may be taken by air carriers and airports resulting in delays, diversions, or rescheduling that fall outside of our control. For Rangers UK Ltd does not accept responsibility for any circumstances that requires us to amend your event after departure, but before the end of your event as a result of these changes and will not pay compensation or reimburse you for expenses incurred. It is our recommendation that you purchase relevant travel insurance for your event and should claim via your insurance company.
13. Price Policy
For Rangers UK Ltd reserve the right to change the prices of all events displayed on our website. Any changes to cost will be communicated to you before we confirm your event. All costs are subject to change until a deposit has been paid and written confirmation received by you (see section 2). All events sold are done so as a package and For Rangers UK Ltd are under no obligation to provide a breakdown of the cost of the event.
While we actively try to avoid this scenario, due to human or computer error there may on occasion be an incorrect price presented. When we become aware of any errors, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve our rights in this situation to cancel an event if the actual price applicable to the event is not agreeable to you. We will, of course, allow you to amend your event with us, if you so wish, to an alternative event at the correct price.
14. Customer Feedback
If you have a problem whilst on your booking then you must contact the appropriate person(s) at the earliest opportunity, for example, accommodation manager/ emergency contact person detailed in your documentation. Unless there is a valid reason why you did not report your problem to the appropriate person(s), we will not consider ourselves liable for those complaints. If they are unable to resolve matters to your satisfaction then you must write to us within 7 days of the conclusion of the event. No complaint will be accepted outside of this time frame thus deeming you fully satisfied with all aspects of the event and the services we have provided to you. We will acknowledge any correspondence within 7 working days and endeavour to deal with the complaint as quickly as possible.
15. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
No part of this agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or right to enforce any terms of this agreement.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising between you and us or our suppliers.
17. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may need to make changes to these terms and conditions. Any changes can only be made by us and not any third party member. We reserve the right to amend or improve these terms and conditions without prior notification. When it is necessary for changes to be made, we will forward you a copy of these changes and all reservations will abide by the amended terms, with the exception of reservations already made.
18. ATOL Protection
a) All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions (above) for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.caa.co.uk.
b) Your Financial Protection. When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive package from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and whom to contact if things go wrong
c) We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
d) If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have to arise out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
e) Money accepted by your (the consumer) agent or Accredited Body member is held by that agent or AB member on behalf and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust at all times, but subject to the agent or AB member’s obligation to pay it to the ATOL holder for so long as the ATOL holder does not fail; and
f) if we (the ATOL holder) fail, any money held at that time by the agent or AB member, or subsequently accepted from the consumer by their agent or AB member, is and continues to be held by that agent or AB member on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust without any obligation to pay that money to the principal ATOL holder.
19. Charity Commitment
For Rangers Travel + Adventure pledges to donate 40% of their net company profits from travel bookings to Save the Rhino International (Registered Charity No: 1035072) to support the ForRangers initiative. This is expected to raise a minimum of £1,000 per year.
COMPETITION general TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to every "Competition" that we, For Rangers UK Ltd, administer. The following titles will be used to outline our competition terms and conditions. “We/Us/Our” – For Rangers UK Ltd, “You/Your/Entrant/ Winner/ Prize Winner” – Entrants, “Suppliers” – any third-party providing land or air service as part of our Kenyan Safari Itinerary, “Prize” – a six-night Kenyan safari in December 2022 as per our website’s competition page/ any prize being offered as part of a competition administered by For Rangers (subject to General and Specific Terms), “Minor – anyone under the age of eighteen years old”.
2. Each Competition will also have its own specific terms and conditions explaining how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are, what the Competition winner’s prize will be etc. The "Specific Terms" will be published on our website (www.forrangersadventures.com).
3. You should always read these General Terms together with the Specific Terms. If any Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific Terms will take precedence.
4. We may change these General Terms at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
5. By entering any Competition you are accepting that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and the applicable Specific Terms.
6. We recommend you print or save a copy of these General Terms for future reference during the Competition.
7. All terms and conditions listed on our website apply to both the Prize Winner and their Guest.
2. THE PROMOTER OF EACH COMPETITION
We, the promoter of the competition will be For Rangers UK Ltd (trading as For Rangers Travel, For Rangers Adventures, For Rangers Travel + Adventure), of the address 2, 2 Lake End Rd, Taplow, Maidenhead SL6 0JQ, unless specified otherwise in the Specific Terms.
3. ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
1. The For Rangers Adventures’ World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway is open to people of all ages from any country around the world. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old will be required to provide proof they are travelling with a parent/ legal guardian in the event that they win the competition. For Rangers UK Ltd reserve the right to request proof of relationship with any adult accompanying a minor. No minor will be eligible to travel without a parent/ guardian and before providing sufficient proof of their relationship to their travel partner. For Rangers UK Ltd reserve the right to request signed confirmation from both parents/ legal guardians issuing consent to travel. For Rangers UK Ltd also reserve the right to reject or refuse any proof of relationship and to cancel the holiday should we believe that any proof of relationship that has been provided to us is unsatisfactory; or you are unable to provide us with sufficient written consent to travel from both parents/ legal guardians. No compensation will be payable by us to you in any event that we cancel the holiday.
2. Entrants must have valid passports (with six months or more until expiry), eligibility for visas, travel insurance, up-to-date necessary vaccinations, good physical health, no unspent criminal convictions. It is the responsibility of you, the entrant, to ensure you are able and fit to travel and enter both the prize destination and the country you will return to at the conclusion of the prize. For Rangers UK does not accept responsibility for any disruption to the holiday as a result of any of your failure to meet any requirements outlined in any of our General and Specific Terms.
3. Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
4. For Rangers UK Ltd employees and their immediate families (and the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families) may not enter any Competition.
4. ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
1. Online Giveaway Competitions: The 2021 World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway Competition can be entered via the purchase of For Rangers merchandise (available in our online store). You simply need to visit our website’s store and purchase items by following the on-screen instructions. To be eligible to win this competition you must also be a subscriber to our website. Multiple entries are accepted. Total entries may vary depending on item, please refer to our store. Any other competitions run in additions to the World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway are subject to any Specific Terms outlined on their relevant competition page and to For Rangers UK Ltd’s General Terms.
2. Deficient entries: In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider being otherwise harmful. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion, loss in service of online entry mechanisms, computer error in transit or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry. We cannot enter into correspondence with entrants who experience difficulties with entering online.
3. Automated Entry: For Rangers UK Ltd request that the use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is avoided. It is at our discretion to refuse the winning of this competition through this method or any like it.
4. Names: Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal name only.
5. Multiple Entries. There is no limit on the number of entries into this competition.
6. Prize Limits. The prize is as outlined on the World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway page (https://www.forrangersadventures.com/safarigiveaway). Only the services listed under the sub-heading “Inclusions” will provided by For Rangers UK Ltd and our suppliers. Any additional services are the responsibility of you, the entrant and your guest. For Rangers UK Ltd do not accept responsibility for any disruption to the prize as a result of any arrangements not listed in the “Inclusions” sub-heading on the World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway page.
7. Retrospective Effect. Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out in Section 4, we may still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
8. Inappropriate Behaviour. For Rangers UK Ltd reserve the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw a Prize, if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses one of our employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful. We also reserve the right to withdraw a prize should the winner display social media content that depicts the animal cruelty (harming/ killing of any living creature), including legal hunting. We reserve the right to decide what constitute ‘harming/ killing of a living creature’. In the event a prize is withdrawn as a result as animal cruelty, the prize will be redrawn. The conduct of you and your Guest are to comply with For Rangers UK Ltd’s terms and conditions (see website). We reserve the right to cancel the prize at any stage if we deem that our terms and conditions are breached.
1. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner's parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
2. All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the Competition via at least one of the following methods:
a. by telephone;
b. by email; or
c. in writing
3. Prize arrangements will be made with the winner via telephone and email, unless otherwise stated within twenty-eight (28) days of the prize draw and on an ongoing basis until the prize is complete. We will not be liable for any disruption to the prize as a result of no or late communications by the winner and/ or Guest and/or delayed, or damaged communications in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
4. Any documentation that is required from us as part of the prize will be delivered to an address as entered by the entrant at the point of sale on our online store. Should a prize winner's contact details change or be entered incorrectly, it is their responsibility to notify us. We do not accept any responsibility for any disruption to the prize as a result of the incorrect entry of the Entrant’s/ Guests contact and personal details.
5. We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and/or select another prize winner.
6. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us (or any relevant third party provider). Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of any element of the prize.
7. Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
8. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour – including any activity that involves the killing or harming of an animal (including legal hunting).
9. All stated prize values are at the retail price in either pounds sterling, US dollar and/ or Australian dollars as per the For Rangers UK Ltd pricing policy and are, to the best of our knowledge and belief, correct at the time of publication. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
10. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of any transport to and from a venue for an event that is not listed under the sub-heading “Inclusions” on our World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway page (https://www.forrangersadventures.com/safarigiveaway) are your responsibility. Any disruption caused to the prize as a result of such arrangements and any resultant charges are also your responsibility. We accept no liability for this.
11. Third party suppliers of prizes may also often stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these. Subject to Sections 18 and 19, the For Rangers UK Ltd shall have no liability in relation to any prize provided by a third-party provider.
6. HOLIDAY PRIZES
1. Due to their complexity, these additional terms apply to Winners and their Guest. Any travelling companion that accompanies the prize winner on the prize will travel as the winner’s "Guest".
2. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, holiday prizes:
a. do not include insurance. It will be the responsibility of each Winner (and, each Guest that accompanies them) to take out their own relevant insurance including (but not limited to) health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property, insurance for injury and medical emergency, insurance against national, continental and/or global pandemics, insurance against changes to any government restrictions on travel and/ or insurance against any act of god). For Rangers UK Ltd do not accept liability for any charges or disruptions caused as a result of failure to obtain and/or provide proof of insurance for (but not limited to) any potential event outlined in this section. Proof of insurance for both Winner and Guest will be required by For Rangers UK Ltd before travel. In the event that no satisfactory proof is provided, For Rangers UK Ltd reserve the right to refuse travel and cancel the prize absolutely.
b. do not consist of international or domestic flights and any accommodation, activity or service not listed in the “Inclusions” sub-heading on our World Ranger Day Safari Giveaway page (https://www.forrangersadventures.com/safarigiveaway). Any additional products, charges, services are chargeable to the Winner and their Guest.
c. must be taken within the period specified in the Specific Terms from the closing date of the relevant Competition or the prize will lapse; and
d. are also subject to our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any supplier involved with the prize, which will apply to the prize winner (and their Guests) as well.
3. It is the responsibility of the prize winner (and, if applicable, any Guest that accompanies them) to ensure their ability to travel to their holiday destination and return home and, in particular, to:
a. ensure that they have a valid passport endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry date no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companions;
b. check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination;
c. obtain any inoculation and comply with any health regulations required by any holiday prize destination country at your own cost; and
d. comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
4. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prize winner (and/or any Guest that accompanies them) that arises out of their failure to arrive at any holiday destination or return home from any holiday destination, nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner (and/or their Guest) is unable to travel to any holiday destination or fails to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
5. We will not be responsible for any injury, illness or medical emergency suffered by any prize winner (and/or any Guest that accompanies them) nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner (and/or their Guest) is unable to travel to/ complete the prize. Any disruption to travel or additional costs during the prize as a result of any injury, illness or medical emergency are the responsibility of the Winner and Guest. Please ensure you have sufficient travel insurance.
7. EVENTS PRIZES
1. You acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the prize, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative prizes. Rescheduling of the prize for any reason is at the discretion of For Rangers UK Ltd and we reserve the right to cancel the prize absolutely for any reason without liability.
2. If a Competition that you participate in or a prize that you win involves travel, activities or physical challenges you should notify us of any medical condition that you (and, if applicable, your Guest) have and at our absolute discretion we may require you (and your Guest) as a condition of entering the Competition or receiving the prize to:
a. submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by us and obtain medical clearance to participate in the Competition and/or redeem the prize; and/or
b. execute a legal document to exonerate us from liability in a form prescribed by us in order to participate further in the Competition and/or redeem the prize.
8. UNCLAIMED PRIZES
1. All prizes must be claimed within seven (7) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms. We will contact the winner within 24 hours of the prize draw being made. The winner will have seven (7) days to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Failure to confirm within this time period may result in a redraw. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the loss of a prize as a result of the entrant failing to confirm their acceptance of the prize within the specified time frame.
2. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
3. If you call to claim a prize from a "withheld number" line you must provide us with your contact details: otherwise we may be unable to contact you and you may, as a result, forfeit your prize.
9. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. If you are required to submit a third party’s personal information to enter or participate in a Competition, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their consent for you to provide us with their details.
3. It is a condition of entry to all our Competitions that we have the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, home town, character, likeness and voices of Competition entrants and winners.
4. Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity. If you elect for anonymity, we may not be able to include you in certain Competitions. This includes providing these materials to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and awarding the relevant prizes.
5. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
10. PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
1. If any Competition requires entrants to submit a photograph and/or video clip to enter or participate in a Competition:
a. entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph or video to submit it as part of their entry;
b. entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
c. entrants acknowledge that we may edit the photographs or video in our sole discretion;
d. entrants agree that we have the right to use names, likenesses and other personal information submitted in conjunction with the photograph or video;
e. entrants agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against us in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their photograph or video;
f. entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the photographs; and
g. entrants aged under 18 shall have obtained the consent of a parent or a guardian (and will provide us with the contact details we need should we wish to verify this).
11. PRIZE DRAWS
1. Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within twenty-eight (28) days of the Competition closing date or as otherwise specified in the Specific Terms.
2. If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prize winner more than once, we will draw another name.
1. By entering our Competitions all entrants:
a. assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and their publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
b. agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against For Rangers UK Ltd, its assigns, licensees and successors in title;
c. undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants' warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same;
d. Confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format rights for the Competition are our sole property and we may exploit the same at our absolute discretion.
13. TAMPERING AND OTHER MATTERS
If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud, pandemic, government restriction, financial administration, any event in which the long-term survival of For Rangers UK Ltd is deemed to be in jeopardy, or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem. For Rangers UK Ltd accept no responsibility or liability in the event of any occurrences included (but not limited to) in Section 13.
14. LEAVE FOR PARTICIPATION
Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a Competition and/or take a prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant.
15. TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
For Rangers UK Ltd may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion. Termination or variation of a competition is without liability to any contestant or other person. For Rangers UK Ltd will not award the prize if the Competition is terminated.
16. DECISIONS FINAL
1. All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
2. Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us.
3. Where a Competition involves voting, the accuracy of the pooled results received and published by us will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. NO WAIVER
A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
18. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 18.2 shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
3. In the event that any provision of these General (or any Specific) Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
These General Terms (and any Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.